Monday, July 11, 2011

Baby Girl Marchy update

These are a little late but better late than never....


This is little sister's new bedding. I started putting her room together at about my 7 month mark. I just couldnt stand to look at a room that had no character to it. At this point its almost done and as soon as it is complete I will post another photo.








32 weeks


I looked at a picture of when I was preggers with Allison and I am slilghtly larger this time around. ( what would you say?) At this point everything is going well. My weight gain has slowed down a bit which is nice for me and baby sounds great everything time I hear her. However when I took my gluscose test; I passed that but my blood levels were low so I was put on a iron supplement. Not bad...I did not have any of the icky side effects from taking the iron.





At 32 weeks with Allison




When I was preggers with Allison I always wanted to take maternity photos. For whatever reason I was never able to and I thought this time I would. However I worked very hard at trying to coordinate a time and day that I could have Josh and Allison home with me to take these photos. After going back and forth with Josh I decided that maybe these photos were not meant to be. A good friend of ours had her daughters pictures taken by the woman who I was planning on using for these photos and after she talked with her we made a last minute appointment and she came out to the ranch and took them! I was very excited about this but I knew Josh was not however he was supportive and kept Allison occupied when she was not needed. Here is a sneak peak at the asweome photo shoot...( oh and this was on the eve before I hit the 36 week mark. I have an appointment thursday for a stat update)

No comments:

Post a Comment